V-MAFA Contact Cleaner removes oil, dirt, flux residue and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment with pinpoint, it is ideal for use on printed circuit boards, controls, switches, precision instruments and electric panels, this quick drying and residur-free formula is safe on metal and plastic components without leaving a residue.
DIRECTIONS:Test a small area that is inconspicuous before spraying the whole area to make sure the cleaner spray can well.
1. Shake the contact cleaner spray can well.
2. Turn off all electric equipment or machinery before spraying.
3. Hold the can at least 6 to 8inches from the surface you are spraying and keep the can upright during use.
4. Allow the product to dry and then wipe it with a lint-free cloth or brush it clean.
5. Make sure the surface is completely dry before turning the machinery back on.
WARNING: May cause eye, throat and skin irritations, avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Intentionally misuse by concentrating or inhaling contents maybe harmful.
PRECAUTION: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Exposure to temperatures over 120 degrees F (49 degrees C) or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause bursting. Do not use near open flame and sparks. Do not puncture, freeze and incinerate the bottles. Use in well ventilated areas.
FIRST AID: If eye contact occurs, remove contact lenses and flush eyes well with water for at least 10 minutes. lf swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly and seek a doctor immediately. Individuals with sensitive skin should take appropriate precautions. If inhaled, breath fresh air, lf contact with skin, immediately rinse with water, then wash with soap. Keep Out OF Reach of Children and Pets.
EMPTY TANK TREATMENT: Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local laws and Regulations.